Saturday, June 14, 2008

ON Hiatus

Hello out there. This pregnancy is really kicking my tush. Every day I wake up, feed the children, fold some laundry, take a nap. Feed the children, go outside, take a nap. Feed the children, go to bed. I can't seem to concentrate on anything for longer than 30 minutes at a time, so editing is slow going right now. I am having these really terrible stomach cramps and dizzy spells that I never had with the other 2, and as always the nausea is here. I apologize for everyone who is waiting for things from me, I am doing the best I can at the moment. Hopefully I'll feel much better in a few weeks.

Gotta go lie down again.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh poor Amy! I wish we were back at our old house, close to you so I could help more. Take care of yourself and the little bean that you are growing.
Kristine

amy cohen-huffine said...

you just bring me some european chocolates and i'll be ok. ;)