Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sweething - wrap me up in your love

So, I wear my kids after they are born. They are generally petite children and as such are extremely portable. I find it much easier to strap them on in a sling and have them near me than to lay them down somewhere and have to go get them whenever they are fussing... all their needs are met with me, so it is easier to keep them nearby. I don't think Little Man was out of my arms until he was 12 weeks old, unless I was photographing him or changing his diaper... or of course when I was sleeping or driving in the car. Don't worry-it didn't harm his development at all... in fact the first time I put him down to "play" for "tummy time" at 12 weeks, he sat up in a tripod sit for half an hour. Funny guy.

Anyhow, I have a lovely sling that my auntie had custom made for me when Little Man was born. Lately, I have become obsessed with Moby Wraps and am itching to get my hands on one for next baby. I saw this one online today...

born free moby wrap

Husband, take note. This would be a lovely holiday present. *wink*

No comments: