Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Hooper Street Session...

I did a shoot the other weekend on a little side road downtown called Hooper. It was a place where you could just feel the connections between the families who lived there without even having to meet the residents. It was an absolutely magical place where the entire street is the children's playground... it was simply perfect.

I made portraits of M and his little sister J that day. M is a gorgeous little fellow with curly golden locks and a cheeky little spirit just bursting to get out. J was adorable, also, a sweet baby who was way more interested in me than any other 4 week old I've ever met. She also had the cutest baby faux-hawk ever.

I found out that the family has bluegrass connections in their family tree... the first song on the playlist is for them. My favorite Alison Krauss lullaby...




1 comment:

adrienne said...

oh, the photographs are so lovely. I can't wait to see them all!
Auntie A