Monday, October 13, 2008

Colorrrriffic!

I have always thought I was pretty good with determining different hues from memory and comparing colors, so when I came across this hue test, I couldn't resist.

Hue Test. Drag and drop the squares in each row until you've arranged them according to hue -- the two end squares are fixed on each line. When you're happy with what you've done, click the "Score Test" button to see how you measure up.


What do you think I got?


Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
Your score: 0
Gender: Female
Age range: 30-39
Aaack! I'm in the thirty age bracket now!
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1476

0 ( Perfect )99 ( High )

No comments: