Wednesday, September 2, 2009

hot child in the city

Once, when Sex and the City was still making new shows, Carrie was walking down the sidewalk wearing a pouffy, high-waisted skirt and Jimmy Choos, and the song that accompanied her during this sassy sashay was "Hot Child in the City" by Pat Benetar. It was the very first time I had ever heard the tune, and I immediately loved it like a dog loves Jerky Treats.

Well, a few weekends ago I did a shoot with Young MissE, and while I was picking out her outfit the song was running through my head. MissE, you see, is a very sweet kid, who has a strong sense of self and a style that I think rocks. She also happens to be a very smart young lady... and a girl who my kids all adore. I can only hope they turn out to be as good a teenager as she is.

Here is your sneak peek MissE...







No comments: