Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Merry{ish} Maid has arrived

Today I got frustrated with the condition of my house. Normally I take a liaise-faire approach to housekeeping, but now with the dog inside all the time, the fur and the dust and the toys do seem to build up rather quickly. It actually began this morning when I dropped G off at school and glanced around at the interior of my car. It is thoroughly mommed. I decided today was the day to clean.

I am fairly proud of myself, I cleaned the car, the kitchen AND the basement...the latter wan't on my original chore list but because someone (the baby?) ripped a hole in a beanbag lap desk and got "snow" everywhere. "Ooo, mommy look at the snow! It sticks to my legs and goes everywhere with me!" she says tearing through the house, a cloud of white beads billowing behind her. Even the dog thought it was snow and was licking up the tiny white staticky Styrofoam bits, as if it were some sort of gourmet Scooby Snack. I also reorganized the shoe closet and thought about vaccuuming. That counts, right?

I also worked on more of Baby Ryan's photoshoot...I am in the home stretch now. The first one is one of my favorites, I've not seen one done like that before. The second one is a foot comparison between him and his older sister and the last one is an homage to his mom...her maternity shoot had a butterfly theme to it.



No comments: