Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scatter-brained

So I was supposed to go down to Florida this week to do newborn portraits of my BFF's new baby, K. Well, K is running a little behind schedule and is now overdue, so my trip was cancelled due to her not being available for portraits. For Su's sake, I hope she comes soon, as I know the wretchedness of being Severely Pregnant.

I had arranged for my friend Di to pick me up at the train station at 11:30 this morning, since I was scheduled to return from Florida then. Di calls me at noon asking me if my plane is late because she's been waiting for HALF AN HOUR for me at the station. Dar! I'd forgotten to tell her the trip was cancelled! Luckily, she is a forgiving soul and let me make it up to her by taking her out to lunch. She is a very good and forgiving friend. Thanks, Di.

Sometimes I really do think I am losing my mind.

No comments: