Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Once a Fool...

Always a fool. It started out as a thunk, thunk, thunk coming from my tire as I was driving home yesterday. I was almost home, but I decided to be on the safe side and pulled over to check on my tires. Did I have a flat? No. Had I run over some small animal? No. What was it making that depressing noise? Well I'll tell you.... a car key. Not my car key, someone else's car key.

Apparently I had run over someone's key and it had punctured my tire...and was still embedded in the tread. What are the odds? For me, a sure bet. I have the worst luck with vehicles. But the person I feel really bad for is the one who can't find his key. I swear, I left it RIGHT HERE...

So, to make a long story longer, I was in the tire store this morning getting a replacement tire for my practically brand new tire, when I heard about this new awesome feature for Google Mail that allows you to change the timestamp on your outgoing e-mails. 6 hours late with a deadline? No problem! I suggest everyone check it out.


April Fool's (about the g-mail, not about the tire)

No comments: