Friday, April 18, 2008

Touched by the {hair} Angel

My friend Li's brother Jonny is a god. A god of hair styling and I shall worship him always. He came to my house on Monday and performed miracles. See for yourself:


You would think that the one time I have my hair actually done I would've put makeup on for my picture. But no. Oh well, I kinda dig my freckles and chappy lips. And I actually like the beginnings of the wrinkles around my eyes.



Gotta love that smirk. I know it well.

Jonny, thank you so much. You are one of those people who blows into people's lives for a minute and leaves them feeling sparkly for a year. You were born to shimmer. Have a great Pesach and best of luck with your new place on the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...all 3 of you!
And Ames, those are not wrinkles,they're smiley lines.