Wednesday, March 5, 2008

boy? or monkey?

Little Guy just finished his first session of toddler gymnastics at the rec center in our town. We have a FANTASTIC parks and rec department, and the teachers are equally phenomenal. Little Guy's teacher this time was Rach and he adored her, as did his big sister when she was his age. Every Thursday morning she would welcome us with a smile as we walked in late, me with a cup of coffee in my hand (something about Thursdays...I need my joe. Also explains the chronic lateness) and Little Guy all giggles and grins. I've got several shots that I love from this day, so there may be a few posts that are on the same topic. I'm really sad that he is wait listed for this session, but hopefully we will get in Miss Rach's class again this summer.

Here Little Guy is on the uneven bars. Talk about core strength! He got his legs up and over the bar and hung by his knees! Then did a big kid flip off backwards! Not bad for a kid who just turned 2!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

Wow! He did a flip off of the bar!! That's really amazing. I hope he gets into the class that he is wait-listed for.