Monday, March 24, 2008

I just can't remember

My friend Di called me this morning to ask if I needed anything from Costco. We got to talking and she mentioned that they missed us at the Annual Neighborhood spring egg hunt on Saturday. I was explaining to her that I had bought candy and eggs to put together and drop off to the event planner's house, but then I got the last e-mail on Thursday saying not to include chocolate in the eggs, due to it's meltability, and I got frustrated and basically abandoned the effort.

As Di and I talked a memory came back to me... I distinctly remember having a discussion with Mister on Friday night about getting more chocolate-free candy to drop off in the morning so the kids could participate. And I remember there was a reason why it didn't happen. We were out somewhere. Or something. I can't remember. I really can't remember. I think I am losing my mind. Maybe I should go back to bed.

No comments: