Thursday, February 28, 2008

Beary Happy

I came home the other day and found a package from my dad at my front door. I opened it and inside I found this Mother/Baby panda bear toy. He didn't include a note or any indicator of if it is for me other the children. Doesn't matter really, it is truly a delightful toy. If you press one if the Mother bear's paws, she begins a little song dispensing life advice to her baby bear. Her head and her mouth move as she sings her little ditty.

Just then, the baby bear takes over and sings a verse or two. The children really go wild when this happens. Moving, singing bears are a BIG HIT in this house.

The song they sing cracks me up. They are obviosly Northern Californian, Low-Carb, Vegetarian bears. Some of the lyrics incude..

"Look both ways when you cross the street"
"Button up you overcoat, when the wind is free"
"Eat an apple every day"
"Take the spoon out of your cup when you drink tea"
"Don't eat meat (eeewww)"
"Cut out the wheat (eeeww), or you'll get a pain and ruin your tum tum"

Only in Cali. Thanks, dad!


No comments: