Sunday, February 10, 2008

Project of the day...


Here is a simple project the kids and I did today. I took some heart shaped doilies that I found in the Target dollar bin, had the kids paint them and sprinkled on some glitter and sequins here and there. I lay them out to dry on some white papers, making sure to pick them up and turn them every once in a while so that the paint didn't get stuck to the paper underneath. When all of the doily hearts were dry, I threaded some twine through the holes and hung it up in the archway to the front room.

G painted all the hearts half pink and half purple, except that one that she did pink and red in the center with purple to the edges. Little man was more of a minimalist... interesting course of action with an art project for a 2 year old.

No comments: