Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Endless...


Dirty dishes. As soon as the sink is empty, it starts to collect the dirty dishes once more. Every day it ends up like this. Baffling, really. There are only two adults and two small children about, so how in the world can we generate this many dirty dishes? It's not that I don't try to keep up... I do. I have no problem rinsing them off and loading the dishwasher. The kids even help me now, they love to push the buttons to start the washing cycle. The problem is, I really hate the putting away of the clean dishes. The stacking and the reaching. Hitting my head on the corner of the open cabinet doors...every...single...time. The clinking and the clanking and the, oh no, these cups need to sit out for a while on the counter to air dry since the dishwasher didn't quite get all the nooks and crannies and if I put them away wet I am afraid some kind of funkiness will happen inside.

I think I've found a solution, though. Dipsopsable dishware. Fill the landfills! Save the water!

No comments: